I need to send individual texts to groups of 50+ on a daily basis, which the group function on the Bold could cope with. On my new Q10, it will only allow me to text 8 people at a time - due to time constraints, I was hoping there was a quicker way to do this? Please note, this is NOT a group message and I want it to function so that all replies come only to me, NOT a group. Can anyone help?
    09-19-14 03:26 AM
    Unless I'm mistaken, in the OS10 contacts app, you can set up a group, and add individual contacts to it. The group appears as a single entry in the list of contacts, so you can select it as the recipient of your text, and the text will go to all the members of that contact group. You also have the option to specify whether or not the text is to be part of a group conversation.
    This group feature was not available on the original OS10 contacts app, but came out with one of the later upgrades (I think it might have been 10.2.1 or something like that). If your Q10 is still on the original OS, then an upgrade to a later version should solve your problem.
    09-19-14 05:09 AM