I have a blackberry passport which has several email accounts on it. Sometimes I want to save certain emails on my phone for future reference so I file and save it to a separate folder. I then go to my inbox and delete all the emails in the inbox, when I do this it automatically deletes my saved emails. I have tried all different types of things but nothing works, any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I thought possibly I needed to have each email account showing a separate icon on the main screen and that would help but I can't seem to figure out where/how to get a separate icon for email
    04-27-15 01:50 PM
    What do you mean by deleting everything 'in your inbox?'

If you mean the hub, then that is actually just showing you all the emails from that account in all the folders that you have enabled to sync.

If you want to delete 'only' messages in a specific account folder, then you have to tap into the account (not the mixed hub), then tap on the top bar and you will see the account folders drop down. Select the folder you want to act on.

How do I save emails on blackberry passport?-img_20150427_145925.png

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 02:02 PM
    Not sure if it makes a difference, but make sure the folder that you save to doesn't have sync enabled (the device will only pull up the items when you open that specific folder).

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 02:06 PM
    Show Filed Messages = set off, Sync the Filed Messages folders, Once you have a message to be saved, MOVE it to the Filed Messages Folder desired.

All done. Messages will NOT be stored on the device itself, it is in the Filed Messages Folder.
    04-27-15 02:42 PM
    I remember tapping V on my 9930 saved emails...miss that feature!

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 04:17 PM