My Q5 is unusable - fell in water, touch screen no longer works, electronics seem screwy etc etc, but it does boot up.
    Ihave managed to download information from my phone onto my laptop via Blackberry link. However my 'Remember' notes have not been extracted.
    Reading through the forums, I thought there might be hope by purchasing Firechest backup. But it seems this is a backup app for the phone, rather than a data extraction tool via my pc.
    Are there any other ways to download my 'Remember' information onto my laptop, or is that that?
    It is a real pain tbh, BB definitely need to enable an email or text function on 'Remember' as they had with the old 'notes' on the bold and curve.
    Many Thanks for advice or tips (or bad news) in advance!
    03-18-15 05:56 PM
    I believe your Remember notes are tied to your Evernote account so you SHOULD be able to get the computer version of Evernote for your platform, Windows or Mac and it SHOULD have your notes.
    I believe your Remember notes are tied to your Evernote account so you SHOULD be able to get the computer version of Evernote for your platform, Windows or Mac and it SHOULD have your notes.
    03-18-15 06:10 PM