My phone seems to have a problem about opening an application and even messages. Nothing comes out. When I click an application in the menu the tiles just bounce sideways nothing comes out. Will you help me?
    10-27-14 07:08 AM
    At least let us know first which phone you have, model and software you are on
    10-27-14 07:11 AM
    Settings , security wipe and enter blackberry if u running bb10 OS
    10-27-14 07:13 AM
    My phone seems to have a problem about opening an application and even messages. Nothing comes out. When I click an application in the menu the tiles just bounce sideways nothing comes out. Will you help me?
    What phone is it? Model?? Z10,Z30,Z3,Q10, Q5... older blackberry model?? What OS Have you got? A leak? Version??
    What application are you meaning? Can you make a screen shot or post us more information/photo?
    You might log in, too.
    Okay, for the beginning, if you use a BlackBerry10phone, you can reset the phone by volume up and down keys held together simuntaneously for 10 seconds. The phone will restart the hardware.
    To reset the phone to factory settings, you might do a security wipe... this makes it lose all the Apps and saved data, which is quite bad... That's why I asked what App it is, may be you can reinstall it!?
    To answer your question, to make the phone "as good as new", it is the security wipe.
    It takes very long time and you should plug the charger in and be patient! The procedure might not be interrupted until the phone finishes it, it might take hours or even the whole night!!
    If you're impatient and interrupt it by doing anything that interrupts the power like pulling the battery or so, you brick the phone, it will be unfunctional!

BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.932; BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675
    10-27-14 07:16 AM
    What phone is it? Model?? Z10,Z30,Z3,Q10, Q5... older blackberry model?? What OS Have you got? A leak? Version??
    What application are you meaning? Can you make a screen shot or post us more information/photo?
    You might log in, too.
    Okay, for the beginning, if you use a BlackBerry10phone, you can reset the phone by volume up and down keys held together simuntaneously for 10 seconds. The phone will restart the hardware.
    To reset the phone to factory settings, you might do a security wipe... this makes it lose all the Apps and saved data, which is quite bad... That's why I asked what App it is, may be you can reinstall it!?
    To answer your question, to make the phone "as good as new", it is the security wipe.
    It takes very long time and you should plug the charger in and be patient! The procedure might not be interrupted until the phone finishes it, it might take hours or even the whole night!!
    If you're impatient and interrupt it by doing anything that interrupts the power like pulling the battery or so, you brick the phone, it will be unfunctional!

BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.932; BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675
    BBZ10. Unfortunately, I can't even open my settings(actually everything) but as far as I know I have 10.2. something?
    10-27-14 09:37 AM
    At least let us know first which phone you have, model and software you are on
    BBZ10. Unfortunately, I can't even open my settings(actually everything) but as far as I know I have 10.2. something?
    10-27-14 09:38 AM