My phone keeps shutting down and it isn't working properly. People told me to reset my phone, but I don't kno how to do that. Also, once I reset my phone, will all my data be deleted?
    08-18-16 10:50 PM
    My phone keeps shutting down and it isn't working properly. People told me to reset my phone, but I don't kno how to do that. Also, once I reset my phone, will all my data be deleted?
    People telling you that... probable own an Android phone. For them it is easy to do a reset and have the phone restored.

You'll need to use LINK on a PC to hopefully do a full backup, then do a security wipe, and finally use LINK again to do a full restore (keep fingers crossed).

But I'd backup my data in other ways... just in case LINK doesn't work.

Me I used a combination of always using email accounts that have cloud sync.... used OneDrive for documents, pictures, video.... and Backup Pro for some other data. But that doesn't get you a full backup like LINK should.
    If you do a factory reset of your device, yes all data will be lost if you don't have a backup.

As to your issues with the device... perhaps you should sign up as a member and post about your problems? There may be other options. Be sure to let us know your device/OS when you post.

How to become a member at CrackBerry
    08-19-16 06:47 AM
    People telling you that... probable own an Android phone. For them it is easy to do a reset and have the phone restored.

You'll need to use LINK on a PC to hopefully do a full backup, then do a security wipe, and finally use LINK again to do a full restore (keep fingers crossed).

But I'd backup my data in other ways... just in case LINK doesn't work.

Me I used a combination of always using email accounts that have cloud sync.... used OneDrive for documents, pictures, video.... and Backup Pro for some other data. But that doesn't get you a full backup like LINK should.
    08-19-16 08:24 AM