I can not remember my Blackberry Device password and I only have 2 attempts left. Any suggestions on how to get in my phone?
    12-16-14 11:47 PM
    Not sure if this will help, but you might try BlackBerry Protect. You can access your phone using your BlackBerry ID from there. Maybe there is something you can do from there. Good luck. You might have to wipe your phone from there to eventually get into your phone. Wiping is better than not being able to get in at all. Unless someone comes up with something better for you, you may not have any choices. Forgetting your password to access a BlackBerry device with all the BlackBerry security in place is not likely to be possible I'm afraid. Wiping is not really a big deal. At least you will get access to your phone back, and then you only have to start over filling it up with your stuff. All your Apps will be available to you from BB World. Go to the menu in BB World and choose My World from the menu on the bottom left the bars. Then choose My Apps and Games. Then Available on the top right. All your paid or formerly installed free apps will be there for you to re-install. In the end, having access to your phone will be better than not having access to your phone. At least you will be able to use it.
    Last edited by Skyforever; 12-17-14 at 12:15 AM.
    12-16-14 11:58 PM