I haven't had to use my BlackBerry PlayBook in a very long while and I can't remember what happened, but my passport begin asking me for my password and then obviously I forgot it and failed at the recovery question 9x's now and the next failure and all my movies and apps will be erased.

Is there a way to get around that so I can get in and change my password and recovery question to something easily remembered? I don't want to lose the movies I purchased from the movie app (I can't remember the name) that we had to pay to buy or rent on a weekly basis that came to a end a while ago.
    09-01-15 07:37 PM
    That's exactly why we keep records of important account information. If there was a way to get around not knowing both your password and your recovery question there wouldn't have been much point in setting them up in the first place.
    09-01-15 11:48 PM
    Look for the original BlackBerry I'd confirmation email in your inbox.

Obviously this would be the email that you used to get a BlackBerry ID.

Now this is important: Remember your credentials as in your screen name and etc.

Reset your BlackBerry Id from within the email and then create a new BlackBerry I'd using the exact same credentials.

You'll get your purchases and etc.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 01:10 AM
    The thing about the recovery questions... you shouldn't forget the answer. That's the point of it. It's usually a personal question that shouldn't be hard for you to answer. Unless you made up a random answer

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    09-02-15 07:04 AM
    The thing about the recovery questions... you shouldn't forget the answer. That's the point of it. It's usually a personal question that shouldn't be hard for you to answer. Unless you made up a random answer
    Or your not actually the person who gave the recovery question answers.
    09-02-15 05:03 PM