I realized, that all history of calls, emails, sms - actually everything will be deleted automatically after 30 days. I am wondering if this started once I installed 10.2.2.932 early in August. In any event this is very annoying.
    It's about a Z10.

May someone does have an idea how to solve this problem? any responses are highly appreciated.

thanks, Tobias
    09-11-14 01:46 AM
    I realized, that all history of calls, emails, sms - actually everything will be deleted automatically after 30 days. I am wondering if this started once I installed 10.2.2.932 early in August. In any event this is very annoying.
    It's about a Z10.

May someone does have an idea how to solve this problem? any responses are highly appreciated.

thanks, Tobias
    These three things are handled separately and are NOT all subject to an automatic 30 day deletion. Call logs are deleted beyond 30 days, and I found no way to prevent this. Text messages have no such restriction I have text messages dating back to december 2013. Email can be set based on which type of client it is, from 30 days to forever.
    so you don't want the history to be deleted?
    09-11-14 05:43 AM
    I find it annoying also, anyway to keep it?
    09-16-14 07:40 PM
    It's about a Z10.

thanks, Tobias
    These three things are handled separately and are NOT all subject to an automatic 30 day deletion. Call logs are deleted beyond 30 days, and I found no way to prevent this. Text messages have no such restriction I have text messages dating back to december 2013. Email can be set based on which type of client it is, from 30 days to forever.
    09-22-14 12:19 PM
    If you have a call log that's important, add a call note to it. It should stay beyond the thirty days because it has a note, but all other call logs will delete after thirty days. I think this is the way it has always been.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-22-14 12:38 PM