I am unable to locate the key that goes into the top of my Priv. Is there any other way of getting the back off to do a battery pull?
    09-08-16 04:52 PM
    I am unable to locate the key that goes into the top of my Priv. Is there any other way of getting the back off to do a battery pull?
    See this link: How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    Specifically, "...press and hold the Power key for 32 seconds which is equivalent to removing the battery."

As to opening the sim/mSD slot of your Priv, try a small paperclip. That's what I've used with my Priv, in a pinch.
    You can't do a battery pull on a priv, unless you mean replace it.
    09-08-16 04:55 PM
    See this link: How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    Specifically, "...press and hold the Power key for 32 seconds which is equivalent to removing the battery."

As to opening the sim/mSD slot of your Priv, try a small paperclip. That's what I've used with my Priv, in a pinch.
    09-08-16 06:12 PM