Please I tried downloading the snap to my laptop has shown on the crackberry website, I followed all the steps, when I clicked the ip link to open, it gave me error just has crackberry site said it would, I followed the steps by turning off my anti virus,and reconnecting my device to the laptop, but it still didn't go . What can I do? I even downloaded the snap bar first but moving on to the next step. Please help. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 07:35 AM
    Hello and welcome.
    You have to download the Snap bar. You say you have that on your laptop? Now you must SIDELOAD it to your phone. (NOTHING gets installed on your PC). Use the directions in my signature for sideloading apps. Post back here is you still have issues please!

We want to help you get this installed.
    Which OS do you have by the way?
    Hello and welcome.
    You have to download the Snap bar. You say you have that on your laptop? Now you must SIDELOAD it to your phone. (NOTHING gets installed on your PC). Use the directions in my signature for sideloading apps. Post back here is you still have issues please!

We want to help you get this installed.
    Which OS do you have by the way?
    08-09-14 07:45 AM
    Thanks. Yes I downloaded the snap bar lastnight, Will try what you just said and get back to you if it works. My OS is 10.2.1.2977

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 07:59 AM
    OK Ben.
    Please try the guide step by step and post here!! Let us know if you are successful!
    BeniYas likes this.
    08-09-14 08:30 AM
    I finally got it installed. Thanks. Snap is working fine on my z10, and I just downloaded instagram. Thanks a lot for the help.

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 and Elite1 like this.
    08-09-14 03:47 PM
    I finally got it installed. Thanks. Snap is working fine on my z10, and I just downloaded instagram. Thanks a lot for the help.

Posted via CB10
    I'm glad you were able to get Snap to work. Glad I could help. If you ever have other questions, please feel free to PM me or post a thread!
    Enjoy your Z10!!!!!!
    BeniYas likes this.
    08-09-14 05:20 PM
    Sure I will. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 06:09 PM
    Hi! I have tried side loading snap, have done the instructions until I clicked on Run anyway or something like that, It's supposed to bring me to logging info but my chrome does not direct me to it and it turned to search.. does anyone have the same problem or its just my chrome?

Please help.
    Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 09:22 AM
    Have you followed my instructions in my signature?
    08-10-14 07:40 PM
    Have you followed my instructions in my signature?
    Sorry, didn't get to see it. I just saw some post of how to install the snap.. so I tried, unfortunately it didn't work for me.

So, question : why I'm having an error after clicking the proceed anyway it went to a browser instead of logging in?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 08:31 AM
    First thing you have to do, is click on the heading that says download Google Chrome on your laptop, once downloaded, you have to download snap bar and save it in a folder,once that's done, follow the next instructions step by step. Should work. What device are you using?

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 03:27 AM
    I'm using z10.. so, the normal Google Chrome browser or have to download a ew one? Lol!

Sorry. I'm pretty bad about this stuff.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 11:49 AM
    I'm using z10.. so, the normal Google Chrome browser or have to download a ew one? Lol!

Sorry. I'm pretty bad about this stuff.

Posted via CB10
    Your current version of Google Chrome on you laptop or PC will work, having the latest version wouldn't hurt you.

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    08-12-14 12:59 PM