I wanted to forward a message on my blackberry back to me. When doing so I noticed a ghost email directly below mine eg: [email protected]. When I click my name that's all that shows on the email (my email address). This only happens on my blackberry in the display mode screen when I am forwarding back to me. I am a little wary at this point.
    01-13-15 09:19 AM
    I wanted to forward a message on my blackberry back to me. When doing so I noticed a ghost email directly below mine eg: [email protected]. When I click my name that's all that shows on the email (my email address). This only happens on my blackberry in the display mode screen when I am forwarding back to me. I am a little wary at this point.
    Just forward and delete any attachment that is included in the email. Delete any text that you don't want in the email.
    It is impossible to get a virus on the BB by just opening the email or attachment. BB can't execute exe apps.

Also you should have email virus protection.
    01-13-15 09:27 AM