Does anyone know of a setting to keep the screen from locking when you're on a phone call? I have to keep the password lock active on my device because of private and customer data, so I can't just turn it off. However, when I'm on a long call the screen locks. The annoyance with that is I have to unlock the device before I can end the call. That's one of the reasons I liked the end call button on the tool belt.

It's not major, but if anyone has any ideas I would like to hear them.
    10-10-14 08:24 AM
    This one works well: Screen Timeout Screen Timeout - BlackBerry World

But I don't use it while on calls, and my screen doesn't lock. OP, perhaps its a problem with the proximity sensor that determines the device is at your ear?
    Try this. Go to Settings > Security & Privacy > Device Password. Enable "Allow apps to extend password lock time.
    10-10-14 10:17 AM
    Try this. Go to Settings > Security & Privacy > Device Password. Enable "Allow apps to extend password lock time.
    That actually won't stop it from locking. It only works on video as far as I can tell because I always have that checked to on because I don't like my screen locking on a phone call either when I need in the phone sometimes fairly quickly while on a call.
    10-10-14 01:42 PM
    I wonder if there is an app that can help here?
    10-10-14 02:04 PM
    This one works well: Screen Timeout Screen Timeout - BlackBerry World

But I don't use it while on calls, and my screen doesn't lock. OP, perhaps its a problem with the proximity sensor that determines the device is at your ear?
    10-10-14 02:11 PM
    I know Shao had one for BBOS that worked beautifully as well as light up on certain apps I wanted it to but alas he did not update it for bb10.

I'll have to double check on mine because maybe it's locked because the phone was locked before the phone call but I know anytime I'm on for an extended period of time the screen will automatically lock as I have that set up in my security to lock after certain # of minutes. But you would think that being on a phone call would halt this just like playing videos would.
    10-10-14 03:18 PM