Hey guys,

I hope you have had an awesome Christmas and fingers crossed will be the same for New Year.

Basically I know it's a random question but I live in England and the only place I can find a Blackberry Passport on contract is in Carphone Warehouse - Now this is all good because I definitely will be getting one as soon as my Blackberry Z10 contract is up on January the 2nd!!

Now here's the problem...........they only do it in Black.........and I would prefer (actually love is probably the better word) the red one!!!

Is there anyway around this problem without having to buy the red straight out??

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you guys can think of a solution!!

Thank you,

Rob
    12-29-14 05:11 PM
    Make some Canadian or American friends and have them ship you one. It's pretty much the only solution at this point.
    12-29-14 05:13 PM
    Make some Canadian or American friends and have them ship you one. It's pretty much the only solution at this point.
    Doesn't Amazon US ship to the UK?
    12-29-14 05:29 PM
    Hmm so unless I buy it out right, theres no chance of getting it any other way Are they selling these red ones on contract in other countries at all? I will have a look on Amazon see how much they are might be worth saving up a couple of weeks to get it maybe.
    12-29-14 05:39 PM
    I have just had a look on Amazon and again the only ones I can they are selling are the black and white phones!
    12-29-14 05:42 PM
    I have just had a look on Amazon and again the only ones I can they are selling are the black and white phones!
    Make sure you're going to amazon.com, not amazon.co.uk!
    Robert Hall14 likes this.
    12-29-14 08:43 PM
    Got it! That's great looks like a couple of weeks saving for me then haha!

EDIT:Just had another look and seen the following message: Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the 50 states.

Had a look on Ebay.com it will cost me about 550 to buy phone and get it shipped!

That's me out of look!

Ah well Black passport it is Thanks for all your help though guys!
    Last edited by Robert Hall14; 12-29-14 at 11:48 PM.
    12-29-14 11:37 PM
    Gold is better than red https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-i...fer?_mSplash=1

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 11:50 PM