Paid insurance on the Note2, verizon for 3 years and never had the phone replaced. Now I am having all kinds of issues and when I call Verizon they tell me that they want to replace it with an S5. They say that the Note2 is discontinued and the only one they can offer me is a motorola phone or the S5. Then tried to tell me that the S5 is the exact same phone just smaller. I use an s5 for work. They are not the same phone. They refuse to replace it with a Note3 and gave me the speal that because I am grandfathered in on the Unlimited that I am due for an upgrade and if I really want the note3 I should renew my contract. Add it up I have already paid almost 300 for insurance on a phone that is cosmetically flawless. I have gone as high as I can go and am told that no matter who I talk to it will not make a difference. And was told by a manager that I basically should have dropped it in the toilet 2 years ago in order to get a replacement. I have been a customer for 16 years and have never had this issue but this is way to much. After they tried to tell me it was the same phone and I proved them wrong they tried to tell me that the Note 3 costs more than the S5 that is why they will not give it to me. I don't know what else to do. This just doesn't make sense and Verizon is saying they do not have control over it. I will just have to take what they give me because my device is just too old. So who exactly has control?
    08-02-16 04:21 PM
    Tell them it is not and to replace it with note 7

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 04:41 PM
    If telling them that you have been a customer for 16 years and this will send you elsewhere does not work, then perhaps you should indeed leave.

Posted with my  Classic
    08-02-16 06:18 PM
    forums.androidcentral.com
    08-02-16 07:29 PM