I entered wrong password 10 times and the phone deleted all data. After that whenever i try to restart the phone is able to connect to a network but almost immediately request that i connect to wi-fi (which i never used before). The phone wont give me another option to proceed other than to connect to to wi-fi. How do i get to use my phone past the wi-fi stage because if anything i dont use wi-fi around here?
    10-30-14 03:10 PM
    Sorry to hear you lost all of your "stuff", hopefully you had it backed up to your PC.
    Well, you just have to go thru the process of setting up the device again, like you just purchased it. And yes, you do have to set up a wifi to continue the setup process. Even if you don't use/have wifi, you can go to a friends house, or Starbucks/Mcdonalds, anywhere they have free wifi, and once you set up a wifi profile, you can continue setting up the device.
    Then after all is set up and you're happy with the setup, you can delete that wifi profile if you wish.You just have to go thru the required steps...
    10-30-14 03:16 PM