My PRIV reset itself without me touching it, now it's stuck in reset mode with the BlackBerry and Android logos (no robot or exclamation marks). It keeps cycling through the first few seconds of reset mode. I can't use the power button to shut it off (held it for almost a full minute). Someone said to hold both the volume up and down buttons simultaneously for half a minute--that did nothing. If I hold the volume down button for a few seconds, I DO launch into an Android menu with green writing and four options, where I can choose: 1. Barcodes, 2. Continue the bootup, 3. Reboot into fastboot, or 4. Turn off the device, but I can't actually toggle through the options. Tried all the buttons on this menu, even the keyboard buttons and nothing moves the arrows to pick any of the options. This menu goes away after a second or two, so I have to reopen and retry other keys. Any ideas?? I had no apps running, it was just in my hands (screen off) and reset itself. Ideally, I'd like to not lose all of my pictures/data.
    07-26-16 08:48 AM
    Plug the priv into the charger for awhile then try. The battery could be too low to boot.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-26-16 02:14 PM
    Perhaps contact BlackBerry Support? They actually give pretty good support as LONG as you have a Priv.

Welcome - United States
    07-26-16 02:18 PM
    Did you ever get an answer on how to fix this?

Mine is in the same state.
    BlackBerry and Powered by Android flash on the screen the it reboots and this happens again. I tried the 32 second hold of the power button, and I did get the 4 choices which I didn't select anything so it would charge. It shut down and then charged, when I tried to turn it back on it went back into the cycle again.
    08-12-17 05:21 PM