my son was trying to get in my phone and it was password protected and its now erasing the memory and data..... as we speak
    PLEASE HELP!!!
    10-17-16 06:37 PM
    A recovery program depending on how it is being erased. If it is deleted you can probably get it back by using a recovery program downloaded to your computer.
    Look down a few posts someone asked the same question about deleted pictures and someone else offered a program to use.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-17-16 06:49 PM
    If you are on the Blackberry operating system and have link on your computer perhaps you backed up the info there. That would be much easier.
    If your on android I backed it up somewhere but I am somewhat new to android and am not sure how to recapture that data right now.

10-17-16 06:57 PM
    my son was trying to get in my phone and it was password protected and its now erasing the memory and data..... as we speak
    PLEASE HELP!!!
    A security wipe isn't going to leave anything to recover, your options at this point are to restore from your most recent backup or start fresh.

10-17-16 07:21 PM
    A recovery program depending on how it is being erased. If it is deleted you can probably get it back by using a recovery program downloaded to your computer.
    Look down a few posts someone asked the same question about deleted pictures and someone else offered a program to use.

That was a different situation - only the memory card was affected. This is a security wipe which erases all user data to make it impossible to recover.

10-17-16 07:23 PM