OK I have seen this issue with two maybe all three of my BlackBerries.

The issue is when I connect my Bluetooth headsets to my phones and I dial or tap if you wish my keypad my phone responds slow as holy hell!!!

I have the Passport, Z30,Z10 and this is very annoying to say the least if not dangerous as I drive.

I have tried many headsets and I have the same issue on my phones and yes two are update I am updating my Z10 as I am writing this thread and I will update if it too has the same problem.

When I press the keypad it's like my CPU or memory is maxed or taxed out and if I dial fast it's worst because the keys are catching up to what I just input into the keypad.

Is there any way that I or any of you guys with pull can pass the word to BlackBerry technical support and get them to issue an emergency update to fix this problem?

New phones and or phones with updates aren't supposed to be this and especially with AT&T updates and yes I did pass word on to AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 04:08 PM
    Call ATT and they may transfer you through to BlackBerry tech support.
    Black Ice likes this.
    06-24-15 04:12 PM
    When I bought my Z10 and Passport there was a card in the box with a support # for BlackBerry. I don't have it any longer but I wonder why others don't see it.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 04:17 PM
    Because my Z10 Z30 came from Ebay and my Passport didn't have one Mr. Smart.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 04:32 PM
    Call ATT and they may transfer you through to BlackBerry tech support.
    I mentioned it to the AT&T rep and she didn't send my call over to em.

I have their number but I get the run around with them guys most times I call I just wanted a no BS person to talk to.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 04:35 PM
    Well call the number you have, they may even provide support without charging. Give it a shot. As for just wanting to speak with someone and not get a BS run around, how is that working for you after wasting your time here?
    06-24-15 04:40 PM
    Much better here at least we speak or should I say type English.
    OK update I have finished updating my Z10 and it too has the same issue.
    Now I know dog gone well you guys must see the same thing too!
    This can't be an anomaly or some freak situation that's only happening to me.
    I'll try to get through to them tomorrow.
    What I did was with Bluetooth connected and disconnected and with it disconnected it dials fast like it supposed to connected is where the problem begins.
    Thanks guys I was hoping someone had a inside connection to BlackBerry is all, I meant no harm.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 05:19 PM