After installing 10.3.3 with an autoloader I cannot restore my contacts from a BB Link backup.

I get Loading the restore content and a spinning blue ball to the left but it never displays the backup lists or allows me to select a backup from the list.

If I try to make a backup I get the following in this order:
    Computing backup data
    Backup did not complete
    Verify that your device is turned on and connected to Blackberry Link, and try again.

A search found that the Verify that your message has happened before with previous BB10 upgrades.

I only want to restore contacts and then start backing up periodically again. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,
    12-02-16 07:19 AM
    If you have iTunes, there is a fix for it....

If you don't have iTunes, Rebooting or uninstalling, reinstalling rebooting or using different USB Port/Cables or disable all Virus & Malware apps.
    12-02-16 07:56 AM
    I haven't experimented with this myself, but I have always wondered if the Charge Only Mode setting could interfere.
    Settings+Storage and Access+Accessing using USB.
    Turn off Charge Only Mode (you don't have to turn anything else on)
    On the previous screen: Access using Wi-Fi might be another option as Link can connect wirelessly too.
    In theory, these settings shouldn't have an effect, but I have wondered why there were times I couldn't restore a backup one day and then I could another.
    12-02-16 08:07 AM
    If you have iTunes, there is a fix for it....

If you don't have iTunes, Rebooting or uninstalling, reinstalling rebooting or using different USB Port/Cables or disable all Virus & Malware apps.
    Hi Dunt,

I got same problem, and I have latest iTunes installed. How to fix this problem with iTunes?

Thanks in advance.
    12-14-16 07:39 AM