this was what happened, i was using the At&t blackberry device browsing with mtn cameroon network and everything was working just fine, so one day my father seized my blackberry phone and destroyed my simcard, so i went to retrieve my same number, so when i came and inserted the sim in the blackberry, i tried connecting to the internet again but to no avail, i have gone to mtn service centre for help but to no avail. i need to resent the service books on my blackberry, when i go to option advance and resend the service book from there, i just receive a message that your device is registered with the wireless network, but when i open my browser and try to browse it say cannot connect to the internet, that contact your service provider. i have flashed the phone, reset the phone but to no avail. i have even gone to the At&t bis website, tried to create an account there with my pin and imei so as to resend the service book from the website but it keeps telling me that invalid pin or imei. so am lost pls helppppppppppp!!!!!!
    09-29-14 01:30 AM
    Hi, you don't set up bis on att, you have to ask mtn to activate BIS and send service books their end.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    09-29-14 01:36 AM