when I try to login snapchat, after loading the screen show up " your login temporarily failed so please try again later ". what is the cause? how to fix it?
    03-28-15 04:12 AM
    lucky patcher doesn't work with snapchat

alright guys the reason why it doesn't work now is because 9.4 is actively blocking BB10 devices. I have it working but i spent hours doing so and I like to tinker. Snapchat can tell you guys are using BlackBerry phones and they are trying to block you any way they can. They even resorted to, "BB10 phones using the snapchat apk are using a 3rd party app (even though you aren't) and will be blocked". If you ever get blocked just sign onto their website and then you should be unlocked.

anyways, here we go with the newest way as of now. It will probably change, I always try to stay on top of the latest solutions so bear with me.

1. download Tinder 3.2.1 APK for Android - Direct Download Link - APK Releases
    Download Snapchat 5.0.5 APK File (snapchat.apk) - APK4Fun
    Instagram old versions - Android
    2. sign in (don't worry about the google services message just click off of it)

3. download https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/o47T7...opxejUCIxrvxER sign in with google account (i can't but others can, mine seems to work without signing in)

4. download https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/Tqmfc...dHyFtJeV_nE0dH register device, go to the 3 dots in the top right which goes into your android runtime make sure everything is on.

5. download https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/n2v3K...M0Lj84EqIMftDQ sign in to your google account ->go to my apps -> update snapchat

This process should take no more than 15min

I tried a bunch of lower versions of snapchat and I can't seem to get rid of that google play message when opening the app.

that is for the rest of the apps, apparently the last version of snapchat blocks bb10 so you will either need 8.01 Snapchat 8.0.1 APK for Android - Direct Download Link - APK Releases or my version 9.3 Snapchat 9.3.1.0 | Get Android APPs APK

The reason why i put the google play store in there is for auto updates of my other android apps. but i wouldn't do that for snapchat now because they are actively trying to block bb10

Step 1 is the most crucial step. If you can't sign in then you won't be able to get any farther. if you can't sign in with 4.1 then try this apk, 5.05 Snapchat 5.0.5 APK for Android - Direct Download Link - APK Releases.

if you can't sign in on 4.1.7, 5.0.5 or 8.1 then you need to update your OS/runtime if that doesn't work you need to do a autoloader of the latest 10.3.1 or 10.3.2.
    03-28-15 10:48 AM