Recently my friend has tried to unclock my phone. She could not to. I had to "Enter 'Blackberry', but I couldn't, cause I forgot the password, unfortunately. After a lot of attempts I lost my last chance. The only thing that happens with my phone right now; If I'm turning my phone on, an exclamation mark appears in a yellow triangle. There's a website address below that triangle: www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 . And that's all, that's all my device is able to. I tried to Hard Reset my device by holding the Vol Up and Power Button pressed simultaneously for 10 secs or even more a lot of times, but the situation doesn't change. If anyone could help me, I'd be very grateful!
    06-07-16 11:25 AM
    Recently my friend has tried to unclock my phone. She could not to. I had to "Enter 'Blackberry', but I couldn't, cause I forgot the password, unfortunately. After a lot of attempts I lost my last chance. The only thing that happens with my phone right now; If I'm turning my phone on, an exclamation mark appears in a yellow triangle. There's a website address below that triangle: BlackBerry Smartphone support - United States . And that's all, that's all my device is able to. I tried to Hard Reset my device by holding the Vol Up and Power Button pressed simultaneously for 10 secs or even more a lot of times, but the situation doesn't change. If anyone could help me, I'd be very grateful!
    After you use up your login attempts, it security wipes your device.
    Did the Z10 have one of the latest OS' on it?
    If so, you now have a nice paperweight without having the password.

If it had a BB10 OS under 10.3.2.500, you may be able to use an auto-loader to wipe and reset the device.
    But if it has a OS higher than that, there is no way possible for an end user to get around the password lock.
    If you remember enough details to get you BBID info from:
    https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/
    Using the "Forgot Password" dialog, you may be able to unlock the device.
    However, any info, contacts, messages, files, or apps that were on that device before are now gone.
    06-07-16 01:31 PM
    Your device has been wiped and you probably interrupted the process which Bricked it. You will need to reinstall the OS.... LINK or Autoloader

But as DaFoxGrey said, if you had a recent OS installed, even after a wipe the device is locked to the old BBID. You need to see if you can go through the password recovery process...
    06-07-16 02:23 PM
    The OP only said he didn't remember his device password (which triggered the wipe). He may very well know his BBID login and password though.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-07-16 02:50 PM
    Well, since your phone was apparently device locked before your friend started trying to unlock it you must know the password. It's not like she changed the password. Missing something here.
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    06-07-16 09:32 PM