Its frustrating that my bb z10 goes off when the battery indicator shows around 40%. I went to charge it, turn it back on and did the battery pull. Now I unpluck the charger cable and leave my battery, sim card and memory card all out. What should I do next?
    10-19-14 10:16 AM
    There is a thread here on Cb that has a solution I think that you pull out the battery and connect to a computer with the usb and leave it in there for a half hour without the battery in the device then put in the battery and charge it to full then use apps that use a lot of cpu and drain it quickly then repeat for process a second time and it should fix the problem.
    I may be wrong so if someone could post a link to that thread would be appreciated

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247
    There is a thread here on Cb that has a solution I think that you pull out the battery and connect to a computer with the usb and leave it in there for a half hour without the battery in the device then put in the battery and charge it to full then use apps that use a lot of cpu and drain it quickly then repeat for process a second time and it should fix the problem.
    I may be wrong so if someone could post a link to that thread would be appreciated

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247
    10-19-14 10:39 AM