Hi there,

So far, I'm disappointed in a couple of apps running on the BlackBerry Classic: Facebook and Glide are the worst. They are slow, glitchy, and don't have full functionality in terms of the settings/options. Is this a BlackBerry issue or an issue with the apps? How do I fix this? I'm not finding the settings in the apps on the BlackBerry.

Thanks,
    J9
    11-29-15 07:53 AM
    Open BlackBerry World, then go to your apps in the side menu, then check for updates.

You probably won't find anything, but that's the process. As for the apps themselves, the Facebook app has been broken for forever now, so use the mobile site.
    11-29-15 07:55 AM
    In addition to Thurask's comment, if you choose to access facebook through your browser, you may be interested in your browsers 'desktop mode'.

I love desktop mode, and use it 100% of the time I browse the web on my phone.
    With desktop mode enabled, it will load the full web page, as if you were on a computer. (rather than the 'mobile version' of websites)

I find that with the Classic's trackpad acting like a mouse, I am able to accurately click all the little links that I need to. And I never have to worry about missing information that 'mobile versions' of websites omit.

Desktop mode is found in your browser under settings -> developer tools -> desktop mode.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 07:35 PM
    In addition to Thurask's comment, if you choose to access facebook through your browser, you may be interested in your browsers 'desktop mode'.

I love desktop mode, and use it 100% of the time I browse the web on my phone.
    With desktop mode enabled, it will load the full web page, as if you were on a computer. (rather than the 'mobile version' of websites)

I find that with the Classic's trackpad acting like a mouse, I am able to accurately click all the little links that I need to. And I never have to worry about missing information that 'mobile versions' of websites omit.

Desktop mode is found in your browser under settings -> developer tools -> desktop mode.

Posted via CB10
    TROOF! Im using desktop mode too, very slick.
    11-30-15 11:01 PM