I have a Q5 blackberry and have recently downloaded a pdf file into my books. I cannot open it as it says it contains 0 KB. When I try to delete, move, rename or anything at all, a message comes up saying: "Unable to delete/move/rename file: Permission denied."
    I have tried restarting and rebooting and have been looking EVERYWHERE for help. It's very urgent so please could someone help me?
    07-17-15 08:07 AM
    Sounds like the file is locked by whatever was used to download or access it. As it's 0kb, most likely what was used to download it.
    By what process or app did you use to download the PDF?
    07-17-15 08:14 AM
    I have a Q5 blackberry and have recently downloaded a pdf file into my books. I cannot open it as it says it contains 0 KB. When I try to delete, move, rename or anything at all, a message comes up saying: "Unable to delete/move/rename file: Permission denied."
    I have tried restarting and rebooting and have been looking EVERYWHERE for help. It's very urgent so please could someone help me?
    What happens if you try to overwrite it?

I don't know if it will work, but you can try this:

1. make a copy of a pdf file from another folder
    2. rename it with the name of the file that is in trouble
    3. copy / paste this file into the folder containing the file that is in trouble

Or you may try using an Android file manager
    07-17-15 08:18 AM
    CCleaner (Android version 1.11.43 by Piriform) might delete the file from your Q5. I use it to delete those "undeleteable" files that I find on my Z10STL100-3/10.3.2.2339.
    Last edited by eywong; 07-17-15 at 08:59 AM.
    07-17-15 08:45 AM