So here is my long, convoluted, and sad story.

My z30 automatically downloaded that new Blackberry software on Tuesday. Once the battery had drained that night, the phone stopped working---like it seemed to be on and could receive messages and notifications, but the screen remained black/blank even when trying to turn it on and off. Pretty big deal but I figured that it would just need some time; the new software had done the same thing to countless other blackberry devices. So Blackberry tech services or whatever finally answered their phone after 2 days of trying, and I was set up with an agent to fix the problem via cisco WebEx, where she could see my screen and instructed me what to do and click and all that.

So finally after 2 hours of getting through issues and figuring the problem out, I was able to reload the software onto the phone. I was instructed to call back after the software was reloaded, even if the z30's screen started working again.

I went to bed, anticipating a working phone to wake up to, but when I woke up this morning, the phone was still out of order and I had an error message on my laptop screen telling me that there was too much memory or space or whatever in use on the phone and so there was not enough room for the software.

I'm about to SNAP! Blackberry Link shows TONNES of room for the software, unless this software would take up 95% of the phone's space/memory....

And because the phone itself is useless with a black/blank screen, I have to remove the music files and all that from the phone via Blackberry Link on my laptop...but even a google search isn't telling me how to do this...

I also can't call the Blackberry people back because my phone isn't working and my friend was nice enough to let me use his phone for 2 and a half hours last night...

Please help! I have been without a cellular device for 65 hours now and I'm not sure I can last 65 more minutes.

Thank all!
    02-27-15 11:24 AM
    I suggest an autoloader, should get you up and running in no time. Let me find a link.

https://mega.co.nz/#!foAVXbwZ!bMhVyr...1jrA_DFcdRLmuc

It's very straightforward, plug to the USB and run the exe file (no, you need a PC). Let it finish and do the set up again on the phone. It will be wiped, but it looks like it has been already if I read yoru tale right.
    02-27-15 12:34 PM