My phone was attached to the BT of my fiance's car, but now I have a car with BT and I cannot remove his listing to put my own on! My car constantly "looks" for my phone. My phone says it is saved to my car, but not connected. His old car is connected. It won't go away. Any ideas what I should do? Thank you!
    09-01-16 07:06 PM
    Knowing which phone would be helpful. Since your phone shows connected to your fiance's, I'd start by turning his car off.
    09-01-16 08:03 PM
    Thanks, and sorry. Thought by going to the Q10 in the list would do it. Obviously not.
    I have a BB Q10, and the car it was linked to he no longer has, which is what I'm finding so funny. It's not even connected to his new car! When I look at the BT devices, it says: BT_Andrew, Connected; Subaru BT Saved-My Car. I'm confused. My phone says it is connected to my Subaru, and my Subaru says it is "Searching" for my phone. The BT_Andrew is highlighted with a green speaker, and the word Connected is in green as well. Nothing else is a live link--greyed out. I've tried "Configuring" as well as "Disconnecting" and "Deleting", all to no avail.
    What else would you like to know? I feel I'm not seeing the forest for the trees, so I'm honestly lost here.
    Thank you!
    Chrys
    09-04-16 06:56 PM
    Delete should have worked. Crazy it's showing connected to something nowhere near you.
    09-04-16 08:52 PM
    Disable "connect to last device " in advanced BT settings and switch off your BT.

Do a hard reboot of your device...hold power button down for 20 to 30 seconds until red LED flashes and boot logo reappears .

In your car clear your BT pairings.

On your device switch on BT and refresh your directory.
    Pair your car and device.

If it now pairs...go to Advanced BT and enable connect to last device.

Hopefully these suggestions work.Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    09-04-16 09:40 PM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! It worked! Sorry, but been out of state and now planning for a wedding, so this is the first chance I've had to get back here.
    Thank you all for your help!
    BigBadWulf and Lusitano17 like this.
    09-14-16 07:15 PM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! It worked! Sorry, but been out of state and now planning for a wedding, so this is the first chance I've had to get back here.
    Thank you all for your help!
    You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome and congratulations re: your wedding !

Posted via CB10
    09-14-16 11:23 PM