I am connected to Vodacom - 3G is alive and well - but i cannot recieve what's app or emails. Can only receive calls and sms's. This has been like this for the last 3 days. When I go to network settings is says blackberry is not connected. What must I do?
    12-02-14 05:41 AM
    First, try a battery pull. Sometimes rebooting the device will fix glitches.
    If it's still not connecting to the BIS service with your carrier, then try Options/Device/Advanced System Settings/Host Routing Tables/Press the BlackBerry logo button and select Register Now.
    Wait a few minutes and the BlackBerry Icon should appear next to your Signal Bar. Then try using the email.
    If it still doesn't work, contact your carrier.
    12-02-14 08:32 AM
    First, try a battery pull. Sometimes rebooting the device will fix glitches.
    If it's still not connecting to the BIS service with your carrier, then try Options/Device/Advanced System Settings/Host Routing Tables/Press the BlackBerry logo button and select Register Now.
    Wait a few minutes and the BlackBerry Icon should appear next to your Signal Bar. Then try using the email.
    If it still doesn't work, contact your carrier.
    Exactly what she said as well check in settings 1st to see if there is a check mark for data/mobile network and also make sure you have a data plan that's compatible to bb

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    12-04-14 12:34 PM