its a blackberry bold 9700. everytime i send a text it doesnt show it in order
    05-01-15 03:52 PM
    That sometimes happens. Have you reloaded your os?

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    05-01-15 06:53 PM

Uh... or first she could try a few simpler solutions like the ones I found in one quick google search before going nuclear on the device.

-check your date and time options, make sure time zone and time are correct

-Try this setting:
    In your BB Options -> SMS text -> Data Coding:
    Select the UCS2 option and Save source: SMS & MMS messages displayed out of order - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

-you can also try going to options from the message app and making sure messages are sorted as combine sequential messages. Source: Blackberry 9700 Texts showing in weird order? - BlackBerry Forums Support Community
    moody, 3hb78ftg, habs_fan and 2 others like this.
    05-01-15 10:09 PM

Why is it you always mention reloading the OS? You kind of sound like a scratched record.
    muellerto likes this.
    05-01-15 10:37 PM
    Why is it you always mention reloading the OS?
    Fresh starts never hurt 😄
    05-02-15 12:52 AM
    Why is it you always mention reloading the OS? You kind of sound like a scratched record.
    Many times the os is to blame because most users are inexperienced with loading OTA upgrades. It's the worst thing they could do and it messes up their devices. A simple cleaning never hurts to set things straight.

Thanks for noticing.

Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    05-02-15 05:44 AM
    Many times the os is to blame because most users are inexperienced with loading OTA upgrades. It's the worst thing they could do and it messes up their devices. A simple cleaning never hurts to set things straight.

Thanks for noticing.

While you're not wrong, an OS reload shouldn't be the first trouble shooting step, it should be one of the last.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and raino like this.
    05-02-15 07:35 AM
    While you're not wrong, an OS reload shouldn't be the first trouble shooting step, it should be one of the last.

Posted via CB10
    She's talking about BlackBerry 10 most likely. Lots of problems are unfixable lol
    05-02-15 08:29 AM
    Fresh starts never hurt ��
    Yea, it can hurt... bad. It's painful to have to go through a process you may have never done which can end up causing more harm than good, as well as the fact that you have to know how to restore all personal settings, apps, etc. etc. Of course if that's your only option, then you swallow the medicine. Sometimes a quick menu selection is all that's needed to fix a problem...not an OS reload.

Yea, but OP never mentioned having done an OTA upgrade or any for that matter. And, if inexperienced users are messing up their phones with upgrades, why make an OS re-load the very first thing suggested to them? That's the nuclear option, not the first one.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    05-02-15 08:39 AM
    She's talking about BlackBerry 10 most likely. Lots of problems are unfixable lol
    Either way a nuke isn't the first option.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    05-02-15 08:52 AM