I had set up my BB Passport using an BB ID I now cannot remember. I had a Z10 BB smart which I am giving to my friend.

I set up a new BB ID on this phone, when I did this it changed all my BB Passport and a tablet to the new BB ID which I had just setup on my Z10 BB.

I do have another BB ID which I use, how can I set it up on my new BB Passport without wiping it clean and starting over again?
    01-27-15 08:54 AM
    Go to settings>BBID> tap the pencil icon to edit BBid
    a message will prompt asking if you want to migrate your apps from previous BBID to new BBid, then press yes
    01-27-15 09:02 AM
    You can only change the ID by Security wiping and starting over.
    01-27-15 09:07 AM
    You can change it to a NEW one that has not been used but when you try to change to one taht was already used it says that ID is "in use'.
    01-27-15 09:09 AM
    Go to settings>BBID> tap the pencil icon to edit BBid
    a message will prompt asking if you want to migrate your apps from previous BBID to new BBid, then press yes
    Interesting... didn't realize you could edit your current BBID this way (note that this isn't actually changing to another BBID, but is instead modifying your current one).

As others have mentioned, the only way to 'switch' to another BBID account (without changing your existing BBID account), is to perform a security wipe and go through the set up process with the BBID credentials of the account you want to switch to.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 09:13 AM