I have went to the straight talk plan. It asks to change the APN, when I go to the APN settings box under the APN it has fast.t-mobile.com. I tried to put in straight talk as the new APN, because that is what the lady said to do. It said it can only contain letters and digits a dash or dot. So I typed in "wap.tracfone" and hit save. I then get a "can't verify APN"
    How do I go in and delete the previous APN and where do I go?
    I was also told that I have to put in some other things in the Port, MMS APN, and other mmsc.
    Is there an easy way of doing this. Because what has been tried has not worked.
    Thank you
    12-04-14 07:27 AM
    I would walk into a tmobile store and have them assist you.......telephone support is hit/miss......
    12-04-14 09:31 AM
    I would walk into a tmobile store and have them assist you.......telephone support is hit/miss......
    This is a Straight Talk issue. ST uses all carriers' towers, and in this case they just happen to be using TMO's. TMO won't help. And Straight Talk's own customer service...well let's just say BlackBerry to them is still BIS-dependent devices.

OP, I think you already know how to get to APN settings through Settings>Network and Connections>Mobile Network and tapping on the little gear. This is the information I found here for ST's TMO service:

APN: wap.tracfone
    Username: leave blank
    Password: leave blank
    To edit MMS settings, either through the Hub or the standalone icon, go into Text Messages>Settings (by tapping the three vertical dots that bring up the overflow menu)>Text Messages>MMS and then tapping on the symbol in the middle of the bar at the bottom, and entering the following information:

APN (if this isn't already there): wap.tracfone
    Username: leave blank
    Password: leave blank
    MMSC: http://mms.tracfone.com
    Proxy URL: leave blank
    Proxy Username: leave blank
    Proxy Password: leave blank
    Then hit back to save this information, and reboot your phone. Let us know if this still doesn't work, or if you have any questions.
    12-04-14 12:27 PM