Bit the bullet and paid $150 for the annual subscription to BBM Meetings. Received 5 or 6 emails from BB about Enterprise Identity ... admin setup ... blah blah blah. I just want to start using BBM Meetings for conference bridge, etc. Longtime BB user so I have a BB ID. When I enter this to login to BBM Meetings, it keeps telling me I need a subscription to schedule a meeting. I've already paid for one. How do I use it?
    02-10-15 10:51 AM
    have you checked for a thread on BBM meetings?
    02-10-15 12:18 PM
    Read the "blah blah blah" emails from BlackBerry and follow their instructions. This is an Enterprise product, not a one click consumer app, so you have to actually read what they send you and do what they say to get it working.

In short, make a new BlackBerry ID that will be your admin account in the Enterprise Identity website. There will be a link in one of the emails for where you can login to the Enterprise Identity site using that new BBID. (You can't be an admin and a user at the same time so at least 2 BBIDs are needed).

Once you're logged in to Enterprise Identity, add your usual BlackBerry ID as a user of BBM Meetings. You'll receive an email on that email address, follow the link to verify it and then you can sign in to and use BBM Meetings on your phone.

Posted from the CB10 app on my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2/10.3.1.2267 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.4
    02-13-15 03:11 AM