I just got the new BlackBerry Classic. I have been a BlackBerry user for over 10 years but it is just for work - I carry an Android for personal stuff and am never going to use it for personal. I even downloaded my previous ringtones and wallpaper by sending them to my email but now they are in the workspace and cannot be copied over to the personal side in order to use them as ringtones. Very frustrating!!

In previous blogs I see that BlackBerry Balance is designed to default to personal and cannot be set to default to work unless the personal side is removed. So...how does IT remove the personal side? They don't know how to do this.
    08-02-16 09:37 AM
    As far as I know... the personal or "base" side of the phone can not be deleted in favor of the work side. I really didn't like how Balance worked, for me it would have been better if I could have used the phone for work, with a personal side as the optional side. But I think Balance was more for BYOD and people that wanted to use their personal phone with work.. Not for professionals that want a "play" side.

The only solution I know of is to start over and don't use Balance...
    08-02-16 02:17 PM
    It can be set up as "Work Space Only", which I believe requires a Gold License.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 06:52 PM