After loosing my Z10 I switched to a priv. Due to the fact that the z10 is missing I have lost my contacts. I installed whatsapp and thankfully all my contacts are still there. I can't however for the life of me find a way to copy contacts from whatsapp to my contact manager. Can anybody help?
    07-02-16 01:49 AM
    1. If yu meant yu can see ya contacts with names in whatsapp fav list that means ya phone has already read them.

2. But if yu want ya phone to display some numbers which are not shown in the contact but yu can see them in ya whatsapp fav without display name than save them from whatsapp options by selecting the particular number.

3. If yu have done the step in 2. But still cannot find them in contact list than open contact app. Options.. contacts to display.. select whatsapp contacts. Yu ll find them in d phone contact list.

4. Doing the third step sometimes causes duplicated contacts nd you may not get the name displayed if the particular contact calls you.

5. Better save the contacts manually in the default contact list nd than refresh favs in whatsapp.

BlackBerry Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user
    07-02-16 06:44 AM