Hi I want to connect my Z10 with LCD I went to market in Delhi (INDIA) but didnt found proper HDMI cable for my Z10 now if i want to see my files and videos on LCD TV what steps should i follow in absence of HDMI cable..
    07-07-15 07:36 AM
    For the cable, all you need is "Micro HDMI to HMDI", like a:
    Amazon.in: Buy BlueRigger High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI cable (NOT Micro-USB) with Ethernet (6 feet / 1.8 Meters) Online at Low Prices in India | BlueRigger Reviews & Ratings

Otherwise, the Z10 lacks the hardware to connect to an external device, TV, or monitor via WiFi Direct, USB2GO, or Miracast.
    It would be cheaper for you to just get the HDMI cable then gathering the required external hardware to make a Miracast setup.
    07-07-15 09:09 AM
    You could also get a male micro HDMI to female HDMI adapter.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 09:26 AM
    IF... you can get your hands on the OEM Z10 dock, it has a full size HDMI output.
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    07-07-15 09:35 AM
    Sir thanks for the help will this cable help me and will it support z10 please help
    07-08-15 12:52 PM
    Sir thanks for the help will this cable help me and will it support z10 please help
    The cable I linked above will work fine.
    Any Micro HDMI to HDMI cable or adapter will work, however I do recommend using the cable that already has the Micro HDMI end on it.
    While using an adapter, like a:
    Amazon.in: Buy Aeoss HDMI Female to Micro HDMI Male Connector Coupler Converter Adapter Online at Low Prices in India | Aeoss Reviews & Ratings
    will work fine, it does put a longer section of non-bendable "plug" on you HDMI port of your Z10.
    That means if it gets knocked or dropped, that is much more stress put on the port and makes it easier to break.

As scrannel mentioned above, BlackBerry did for a time make a BlackBerry brand Media Dock for the Z10.
    There are not many left for sell, and most are found in the UK, but if you do find one for sell, buy it.
    It lets you set the Z10 into a cradle that chargers the device, lets you connect it to a computer USB, and has HDMI connection.
    See:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Genuine-Blac...UvbUpU11774805
    07-08-15 01:29 PM
    Thanks buddy I have ordered that cable I was very sad of searching everywhere but I didn't found anywhere thanks again

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    07-08-15 02:36 PM