Blackberry sent me a message requesting me to validate the password for my e-mail address. I could not remember my pw so I went to my computer and got a new pw on the Blackberry internet Service website. Changed my pw. Wedsite indicated a message will be sent for me to confirm my e-mail address. I received the message but could not confirm my e-mail address
    09-14-16 10:18 AM
    Blackberry sent me a message requesting me to validate the password for my e-mail address. I could not remember my pw so I went to my computer and got a new pw on the Blackberry internet Service website. Changed my pw. Wedsite indicated a message will be sent for me to confirm my e-mail address. I received the message but could not confirm my e-mail address
    I wouldn't be giving anyone any password to any part of my life. To do so is to ask for problems.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    09-14-16 11:49 AM
    That doesn't appear to be a legitimate request. Probably best to disregard and delete that request.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-16 01:29 PM