In the settings, the notifications have changed since my 10.3 update. I'm not sure which one to to choose. Mine is set to 'normal'. I still want sound, but no vibrate. Both together, scare the bejeebers out of me
    02-26-15 01:52 PM
    Well if your using the 'normal' profile do the following.

Bring up SETTINGS menu
    Tap NOTIFICATIONS
    Tap NORMAL (or whatever profile you have your phone set to)
    Tap CUSTOMIZE APP NOTIFICATIONS
    Tap TEXT MESSAGES
    set everything on that screen as you wish, whatever sound/ringtone you wish, vibrate on/off, number of vibrates, led on/off, etc....

NOTE: From this area you should be able to set customized notifications for multiple different types of content, phone, text, BBM, Calendar, Facebook, etc...

NOTE, these changes will be in effect whenever your phone is on the NORMAL profile, if you alter the settings of other profiles they will only be in effect when that profile is selected. So you can individually alter the settings for NORMAL, VIBRATE ONLY, etc...
    Well if your using the 'normal' profile do the following.

Bring up SETTINGS menu
    Tap NOTIFICATIONS
    Tap NORMAL (or whatever profile you have your phone set to)
    Tap CUSTOMIZE APP NOTIFICATIONS
    Tap TEXT MESSAGES
    set everything on that screen as you wish, whatever sound/ringtone you wish, vibrate on/off, number of vibrates, led on/off, etc....

NOTE: From this area you should be able to set customized notifications for multiple different types of content, phone, text, BBM, Calendar, Facebook, etc...

NOTE, these changes will be in effect whenever your phone is on the NORMAL profile, if you alter the settings of other profiles they will only be in effect when that profile is selected. So you can individually alter the settings for NORMAL, VIBRATE ONLY, etc...
    02-26-15 02:19 PM