I need my calendar from my old blackberry synced to my new blackberry. Verizon couldn't tell me how to do it.
    12-03-14 08:40 AM
    What is the email account hosting the calender? Gmail, Yahoo, or is it just a local calender? If it is local, you may need to sync it with MS Outlook or something like that .
    12-03-14 08:44 AM
    Is you're calendar sinking thru gmail.com or outlook.com? If you are using one of this methods then once you sign in to that email and you check the box for synking that calendar you're new phone calendar will be populated with the appointments you have set on that calendar. If you are using a different calendar you have to make a ics copy on the old phone going to the settings on your old phone and export that file to the new phone. Hope this will help you. Im using outlook.com for calendar and contacts and works great.

Visit my BBM Channel - C000E96F6
    12-03-14 08:50 AM
    Is you're calendar sinking thru gmail.com or outlook.com? If you are using one of this methods then once you sign in to that email and you check the box for synking that calendar you're new phone calendar will be populated with the appointments you have set on that calendar. If you are using a different calendar you have to make a ics copy on the old phone going to the settings on your old phone and export that file to the new phone. Hope this will help you. Im using outlook.com for calendar and contacts and works great.
    I am trying to move my calendar from my z10 to my z30. The calendar is part of yahoo. There have been problems with yahoo calendars syncing with Blackberry 10 phones. At this time my calendar doesn't sync with yahoo. It is only available on my phone. So is there a way to transfer the calendar information from z10 to z30? You mentioned making an ics copy and exporting. I am not a tech person. Not sure what an ics copy is and how to export it. Any other info you can share?
    12-07-14 08:08 PM