I can't seem to get my calendar on Z30 to sync with my Outlook.com account. On my Z30, I have set the outlook account setting to "Sync Calendar", but nothing is sync. I have read that only new calendar entries will be sync'd. So how do I get all the calendar entries to Outlook. I can't see where Blackberry Link saves an ICS file for imparting to Outlook and I do not see any options or setting in BB Link to establish such a file.
    Also, regarding contacts, they seem to have sync'd in part by not whole - some information is missing for some of the contacts.
    Any help is appreciated.
    07-20-15 07:09 PM
    I can't seem to get my calendar on Z30 to sync with my Outlook.com account. On my Z30, I have set the outlook account setting to "Sync Calendar", but nothing is sync. I have read that only new calendar entries will be sync'd. So how do I get all the calendar entries to Outlook. I can't see where Blackberry Link saves an ICS file for imparting to Outlook and I do not see any options or setting in BB Link to establish such a file.
    Also, regarding contacts, they seem to have sync'd in part by not whole - some information is missing for some of the contacts.
    Any help is appreciated.
    You have to "copy to" the Local Contacts to the Outlook.com "account", and any new contacts make sure they are saved in that same address book.

Click on a contact and then the three dots, click on COPY TO. This should list Local Contact, Sim and then your "accounts/address books".

If you have a lot of contacts, there are 3rd party Apps that will let you export your contacts so they can be incorporated into you outlook.com account via the Outlook web interface.
    07-21-15 09:42 AM