I only use BBM Groups and do not use any external calendars. After latest update I started to get multiples of calendar entries and have tried everything. Is this a settings issue? If so please give me the settings that I should use for my email a/c so that I do not get any duplicates in BBM calendar group entries.
    04-09-16 02:14 PM
    Okay, so it's not just me! I've been having the same issue. At about the same time I created a second BBM group that my wife and I share which are just my appointments, so that they're colour coded differently from our family appointments. Seems like both of those groups have randomly duplicating entries.... some entries as much as 12 times! Then when you delete one sometimes it deletes them all, sometimes only the one. I have no idea why that happens, finally figured I'd check the CB community to see if anyone else has the sam problem. Can't just be the two of us?!

Posted using my Q10 on the Crackberry App!
    09-13-16 10:03 PM
    Okay, so it's not just me! I've been having the same issue. At about the same time I created a second BBM group that my wife and I share which are just my appointments, so that they're colour coded differently from our family appointments. Seems like both of those groups have randomly duplicating entries.... some entries as much as 12 times! Then when you delete one sometimes it deletes them all, sometimes only the one. I have no idea why that happens, finally figured I'd check the CB community to see if anyone else has the sam problem. Can't just be the two of us?!

Posted using my Q10 on the Crackberry App!
    I'm also having this issue. Wife is on BB10 (Classic), I'm on a Priv. BBM Group Calendar entries are duplicating for her, but not me. Seems random. Can't figure out why it's happening. Really annoying
    01-30-17 06:15 PM