One time I've uninstalled some default bar's from sachesi, as I remember. After that, I could not connect my q10 to Pc, to bblink. He says that I should end setting on my phone. But i can't do this..
    Well, I have two questions: how to install default bars without computer and where to find them?
    10-31-16 05:23 PM
    One time I've uninstalled some default bar's from sachesi, as I remember. After that, I could not connect my q10 to Pc, to bblink. He says that I should end setting on my phone. But i can't do this..
    Well, I have two questions: how to install default bars without computer and where to find them?
    How to install default bars without computer = Pretty much you can't. You can't sideload BAR files like you can with APKs without a computer or a host like BlackBerry World. One thing you can try is swipe down from the top and choose Settings/Software Update/Check for Updates. Maybe the update check will see you are missing some defaults and re-download/install them, if you are running an official release version OS.

...where to find them = Use Sachesi, basically.
    How to install default bars without computer = Pretty much you can't. You can't sideload BAR files like you can with APKs without a computer or a host like BlackBerry World. One thing you can try is swipe down from the top and choose Settings/Software Update/Check for Updates. Maybe the update check will see you are missing some defaults and re-download/install them, if you are running an official release version OS.

...where to find them = Use Sachesi, basically.
    10-31-16 05:27 PM