i have installed google play on my Blackberry Classic device and installed some apps, but when i delete some google play apps it still remains and shows on the device, please how can i permanently delete and erase them?
    08-17-16 05:45 AM
    Its not uncommon for smartphone users to install an app or a game, only to realize that they dont want it on their device. Thus, the unwanted application is quickly uninstalled.

On Android, even if you uninstall an app / game from a device, this will still be available in the My Apps list in Google Play Store - from where (if you want to) you can reinstall it. Of course, sometimes you may actually want back an application that you once uninstalled - though that probably doesnt happen too often. Luckily, Google lets you remove individual items from your My Apps list, so you can keep the ones you think you may need someday, and get rid of the rest.

Its simple to completely remove an app from your Play Store history. After you open Google Play Store on your Android device, tap on the menu button on the top-left corner (everything is detailed in the screenshots below, in case you have any doubts). When the menu is open, tap on the My apps tab. This opens a list of your installed apps. Next to it, youll see an All tab - tap on it. Here, Google Play shows both the apps that are installed, and those youve uninstalled. Assuming you havent previously removed anything, heres where youll find every app that youve installed on all device associated with this particular Google Play account. In the "All" list, each uninstalled app has an X in the top right corner of its box. Obviously, taping on that X removes the app
    08-17-16 08:38 AM