hi
    how i can install bbos 10.2 for another devices , for example HTC one or Xiaomi Redmi Note , Mi 3 ?

i very like BBOS but in my country i cant buy BlackBerry Z10
    07-24-14 08:58 AM
    It's impossible to do that. If you can't get it in your country, try to buy it online maybe.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 09:03 AM
    I'm living in Iran.
    Precisely for this that does not exist and can not be bought online from foreign sites of PayPal, Visa, we decided to install on my Android phone
    We are smuggled phones
    Since America ban and allow our country to buy or sell something we do not and can not even use the following sites

codes.google.com
    yahoo.com
    whatsapp.com
    cloadflare.com
    ebay.com
    amazoon.com
    and .....
    07-24-14 10:37 AM
    You are a smuggled phone? Damn, smartphones keep getting smarter..
    07-24-14 10:39 AM
    You should try getting together with as many other Persians as you can gather up and vote against the radical religious dictatorship that is choking the good people of Iran. If they would just let you think and vote freely, that is.

P.S. Was married to an amazing Persian woman who escaped that tyranny in the late 90's.

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30
    rthonpm likes this.
    07-24-14 11:07 AM
    You are a smuggled phone? Damn, smartphones keep getting smarter..
    Oh come on...give him a break . English probably isn't his first language, and he could have just left out the word 'using' by mistake.

Farzad, to answer your question, no--BB10 cannot be installed on phones that don't already come with it. I've seen quite a few Iranians post here, they must be getting their BB10 phones on trips to Europe, I guess.
    eldricho and AnimalPak200 like this.
    07-24-14 02:13 PM
    Farzad.. i am coming to Iran for vacation on October.. i am here in Dubai.. by the way im half Filipino and half Iranian. If you really want a BB10 device.. maybe u can pay the money to my dad in Iran.. or give it to him in dollars there.. then i shall purchase the phone here and bring it to you on october with everything updated

Posted via CB10
    raino likes this.
    07-24-14 02:38 PM
    Oh come on...give him a break . English probably isn't his first language, and he could have just left out the word 'using' by mistake.

Farzad, to answer your question, no--BB10 cannot be installed on phones that don't already come with it. I've seen quite a few Iranians post here, they must be getting their BB10 phones on trips to Europe, I guess.
    TBH, OPs english is way better than this guy iranian/persian
    07-24-14 03:03 PM
    Farzad.. i am coming to Iran for vacation on October.. then i shall purchase the phone here and bring it to you on october with everything updated

Posted via CB10
    You must want OP, your Dad, and yourself SHOT! I know there is a lot of black market smuggling, but BlackBerry phones and secure communication is a serious threat to these barbarians!

07-24-14 05:32 PM
    You must want OP, your Dad, and yourself SHOT! I know there is a lot of black market smuggling, but BlackBerry phones and secure communication is a serious threat to these barbarians!

First of all.. am i supplying the item to a government official? Second.. am i bringing in large quantities? Third.. who are you to call them barbarians?

OP wants a BB10 and unfortunately its not available.. so i present to buy him one since im going there anyway. What is the difference if he was the one going to buy here in Dubai and bring it back home? I know how the OP feels because when i was there i was having a hard time looking for a BB10 device as well.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-14 12:50 AM
    This won't go anywhere
    Closed
    07-25-14 12:58 AM