I looked in the amazon app store and blackberry and it is not available.
    10-19-16 12:11 PM
    Download the APK here bruh https://www.apk4fun.com/apk/62327/
    10-19-16 05:54 PM
    I looked in the amazon app store and blackberry and it is not available.
    Oddly there must be some sort of device restriction... I found it in Amazon app store on my Z30 but it doesn't show up on my Passport.

How can I install Audible app on my Passport?-img_20161019_155425.png

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 05:59 PM
    I spent a lot of time searching for a solution for installing the Audible app on my brand new Passport, and I'm happy to say that I have found a very simple way to install not just Audible, but all Android apps that are only available through Google Play. Someone else posted this solution online, and I'm pleased to be able to share it on CrackBerry as an easy and proven method.

You simply need to get the apk file from Google Play and then download it on the Passport. If you have Google Play on another device you can email the file to yourself, or put it into a cloud server such as Dropbox. If you don't have Google Play, but know someone who does, have them get the apk for you. I received my Passport on Tuesday (10/25) and I've install three apps in the past two days this way, and am a very happy camper now. I'm not a techy in the least, just a BlackBerry diehard, but was really afraid that the only way to get apps would be to sideload Snap, which is going just too far for my skill set.

I hope this helps you with Audible, and anyone who wants to install Android apps that aren't available thru Amazon's app store.
    10-28-16 01:19 AM
    Your solution does work but you will find that apps which require Google Play services will unfortunately not function.

Additionally , as Android continues to develop, the current BlackBerry android runtime which enables the operation of Android on BlackBerry 10 devices will become increasingly limited and ultimately obsolete.

In the mean time enjoy your Passport (great device!) and do consider installing Snap or, better yet, Cobalts Google play store stack.
    With a little bit of reading you'll find that neither "workaround" is as daunting as it appears and they will help you access many of the otherwise inaccessible applications in the Google Play store.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 02:18 AM