I have been using the blackberry remember app for almost a year now, doing some short story and novel writing. I've been jotting doing every idea I've had for a long time. I do not know how to get these files from my blackberry into my laptop. I use a windows laptop, I use Windows 8.1, Version 6.3 (build 9600)
    I've downloaded evernote, but it only allows you to save your new remember folders evernote and not ones you've already written.

I tried to backup everything but it's not letting me open anything I've backed up and I don't know what to do about it.

Microsoft outlook has a good way of syncing remember notes to your PC but I only have outlook at work and it only works for my work-blackberry.

No remember app appears on blackberry link either. It has documents, pictures, etc, but nothing to do with the remember app.

I've done a lot of work in that remember app and I need a simple method of transferring it over to my PC.
    10-30-14 08:27 PM
    You can use Backup Pro to save the files to SD card, Device or Dropbox/Box etc. They are exported as plain text so you can open, edit, etc them on the PC no problem.

I seem to remember that there's a glitch with backing up Remember on a certain OS or something, so be careful. But I would def use Backup Pro for non-Evernote Remember notes, incredibly simple.

Backup of Remember notes synced to Evernote isn't possible (but then they're already backed up anyway).
    Last edited by mhg0157; 10-31-14 at 04:00 PM.
    10-30-14 08:56 PM
    Firechest Pro is only a 1.99 as apposed to 4.99 for Backup Pro and it claims to do Remember files as well. Not sure if it does though or in what format as I do not use Remember for anything just yet.
    10-30-14 09:12 PM
    One thing you could try is to start a Word Document in Docs to Go, then copy & paste your notes from Remember to the Word document. Then you can easily email or transfer the word doc to cloud storage or your pc directly.
    10-31-14 06:05 AM
    Firechest Pro is only a 1.99 as apposed to 4.99 for Backup Pro and it claims to do Remember files as well. Not sure if it does though or in what format as I do not use Remember for anything just yet.
    With Firechest Pro you can do Remember notes, but you can only back up to Dropbox, FYI. Backup Pro allows the other options.
    10-31-14 03:58 PM