Upgraded to blackberry classic, how do I set up bbm again with all my contacts from old phone??? My bbm shows up but no contacts?

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 09:00 AM
    I'll assume you have set up the new device with the same BlackBerry ID as your previous device. If so, when you launch BBM on the new device for the first time, you'll receive a message asking if you wish to transfer your information to the new one. Answer yes. It will take a while for the contacts and groups to populate. The more contacts and groups you have, the longer it will take.
    I'll assume you have set up the new device with the same BlackBerry ID as your previous device. If so, when you launch BBM on the new device for the first time, you'll receive a message asking if you wish to transfer your information to the new one. Answer yes. It will take a while for the contacts and groups to populate. The more contacts and groups you have, the longer it will take.
    Matty likes this.
    08-26-15 09:57 AM
    It's that easy

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 10:10 AM
    What if you skipped that part??

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 01:56 PM
    Skipped what part? You cant even start the phone without a BBID being setup from what I recall.
    08-26-15 03:30 PM
    What if you skipped that part??

Posted via CB10
    Skipped what part? You cant even start the phone without a BBID being setup from what I recall.

OP, we definitely need more info to help you with this. Can you explain the steps you've taken?
    08-26-15 04:47 PM