After new software BBZ10 were automatically updated, i can't connect to computer. so i can't transfer everything like picture to computer until memory full. After that, i try to download blackberry link. after download, all my data include picture,contact number and everything lost. i also still can't connect to computer. how can i get back my data & how can i connect my bbz10 to computer?????
    12-21-15 10:29 PM
    You said "i try to download blackberry link. after download" means....
    Did you do software reload or you mean you download BBLink in your PC?
    If you do software reload, your files will all be deleted for sure because its like reformatting your phone.
    If you didn't do back up then there is no way you can revive or get your deleted files again.
    For contact, there is one way, cause you can save your contacts in your Gmail account. All you have to do is to sign in your Gmail account in your phone and every time your going to save number or contact you just have to save it to Gmail, so that number will be saved as Gmail contacts, and for you to restore it you just have to sign in your Gmail account in your current phone and your contacts will appear again.
    But if you haven't done it before then you can't restore it.
    01-19-16 02:48 AM