I am receiving 5 notifications every day. "Account info needed. You need to update your password ( for 5 separate sites including Face10). When I open the link I get a message saying there is a problem connecting to each. This started last week when I did a factory reset on my Z30. I don't have problems connecting to the 5 sites anyway. Where are these Notifications coming from and how do I stop them?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-16 08:18 AM
    Might try deleting the accounts, rebooting and then create them from scratch.

If you did a reset and then restored data... the Account info notification is something that happens. If you didn't do a restore..... not sure why you would be getting those.
    Might try deleting the accounts, rebooting and then create them from scratch.

If you did a reset and then restored data... the Account info notification is something that happens. If you didn't do a restore..... not sure why you would be getting those.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-22-16 08:30 AM
    06-22-16 09:17 AM
    OK baarn I've downloaded the app in the link you kindly attached for me but....how does it work? I don't know what to do with it as I can't find any instructions doh!!

Posted via CB10
    06-25-16 06:47 AM
    I haven't had the need to use the app myself, but many others have had success with it.

Try just finding the affected accounts in the list first, long pressing on them, then select "update" from the context menu. See if that fixes things without having to use the delete option.
    06-25-16 06:52 PM
    I did use that Account Cleaner app once and had success in getting rid of a notification for WhatsApp which started when I wiped and restored my device. WhatsApp had been deleted off my device for over a year at the time but I guess there were some residual info left over.
    I can only say that the delete function works once you find the account that's causing the notification.

Posted via CB10
    baarn likes this.
    06-25-16 09:26 PM