i know that i had the blackberry protect on it. the problem is with the last pc my blackberry protect and downloaded thing that came with the phone is gone. when i logged on using one of my many email addresses it says no devices associated. i think i'm maybe using the wrong account but i cannot remember which is the correct one. either way, how can i locate my phone without the blackberry protect as well the phone is dead... it was dead when i last had it.
    10-18-14 10:43 PM
    i know that i had the blackberry protect on it. the problem is with the last pc my blackberry protect and downloaded thing that came with the phone is gone. when i logged on using one of my many email addresses it says no devices associated. i think i'm maybe using the wrong account but i cannot remember which is the correct one. either way, how can i locate my phone without the blackberry protect as well the phone is dead... it was dead when i last had it.
    Dude, it its dead then there is absolutely no way to find.

Retrace your steps, I guess. Or hope that a decent soul finds it, charges it, and answers your calls.
    Dude, it its dead then there is absolutely no way to find.

Retrace your steps, I guess. Or hope that a decent soul finds it, charges it, and answers your calls.
    10-18-14 11:05 PM