I have a Blackberry Bold 9900 which no longer works and I suspect would be too expensive to get repaired. I made a backup of the organisational data a few months ago to my windows 10 PC. I was hoping to be able to export the contacts data from the backup file using the Blackberry Desktop Software but I can not find an option to do this. Can anyone help please?

Colin
    05-15-17 06:21 AM
    Personally I don't know of a way to do it... Backup file was "suppose" to be encrypted.

That said, I've heard of people using MagicBerry and Blackberry Extractor... don't know the cost of these, don't know the success of these and don't know how secure they are, and don't know if the work on newer versions of Windows.
    05-15-17 03:18 PM
    I have a Blackberry Bold 9900 which no longer works and I suspect would be too expensive to get repaired. I made a backup of the organisational data a few months ago to my windows 10 PC. I was hoping to be able to export the contacts data from the backup file using the Blackberry Desktop Software but I can not find an option to do this. Can anyone help please?

Colin
    I'm trying to remember, but isn't there an option on BlackBerry desktop mgr to sync contacts with office?
    05-16-17 05:51 AM